New to PERFORM2Scale?
If you're new to PERFORM2Scale and want to know more, or attended our recent webinar and have had your interest piqued, then some of our summary highlights are listed below. There's also lots more on the management strengthening intervention and scale-up in the resources section of this website.
- Toolkit - all of the supporting resources you'll need for your own management strengthening intervention
- Various academic papers and end-of-project summary briefs
- Synthesis report - an in depth summary of many of our findings from the project
- Management strengthening intervention in Ghana - a factsheet - March 2021
- Testimonials from DHMT members in Ghana - March 2021
- Performance management for quality improvement in Uganda - June 2021
- Malawi briefing papers - March 2021
- Ghana briefing paper - March 2021
- Management of human resources for health in health districts in Uganda: A decision space analysis
- Determinants of safety climate at primary care level in Ghana, Malawi and Uganda
- How Does District Health Management Emerge Within a Complex Health System? Insights for Capacity Strengthening in Ghana
- What do we mean by individual capacity strengthening for primary health care in LMICs?
- Transforming capacity strengthening in an era of sustainable development
- How district health decision-making is shaped within decentralised contexts: A qualitative research in Malawi, Uganda and Ghana
- Managerial capacity among district health managers & association with performance: A comparative descriptive study of six districts in the Eastern Region of Ghana
- Factors influencing the scale-up of public health interventions in low- and middle-income countries: a qualitative, systematic literature review
- Health worker transfer processes within the public health sector in Ghana: a study of three districts in the Eastern Region
- The end-of-project webinar - Lessons from PERFORM2Scale: Experiences of district-level management strengthening at scale
The following are from the Health Systems Research symposium in October 2018.
- PERFORM2Scale - strengthening district-level management to achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Building national capacity for managing scale-up of health system interventions
- Factors influencing the scale up of health interventions in LMICs
- Hearing from the people on the ground - PERFORM2Scale in action
- PERFORM2Scale in Uganda: A DHMT member’s view
- PERFORM2Scale in Malawi - Resource Team member interview
- PERFORM2Scale in action - Ghana Resource Team member
- Observations during Performance Management training of district and facility health managers in Uganda: Who needs it more and why ?